“True freedom does not come easy for what we need to free ourselves from is from the bondage of lies in conspiracy created by the children of disobedience in succession.” JC Angelcraft
01. In times of unrest when you feel insecure go peacefully to your place of solace amidst the noise and the haste of life.
02. When other people all around you lie and are relentless in their assaults on your mind go peacefully to your place of solace where the bliss of silence helps you better to think and to prepare.
03. When all things collapse and truth becomes the lies and real truth is bound by the forces of hell and remanded to the pit of forgetance, go peacefully to your battle station, that place where you so like pray so much and ask for guidance and surrender your heart to God, then make sure to keep your feet on the ground knowing all things, step by step.
04. Prepare yourself each day for the liars during troublesome times when the earth is in transition like it is today.
05. Talk reason to those that have no reason being fearful of nothing and be a friend to the friendless if you can even to your enemy.
06. But remember, it is not always possible to be on good terms with all people, but you can certainly try to be saint in word and in deed and in practical things be truthful through and through and your good reputation will preceded you.
07. Be good to all people, even people who lie to you for you never know when you will see them again.
08. Each opportunity to address the problems of society make sure to always communicate clearly and be an active listener and correct the ear and the tongue with your spirit for in truth you carry great authority.
09. Such are the children of God who cannot for long be fooled by the lies of their enemies, people who in their awakening have a great capacity to forgive heal restore and take charge of matters that need to be handled with tongues and hands of truth such as matters of government, education, and business,
10. Every day is won by God, we must always remember that.
11. God does not listen to the lies of ignorance, unbelief, and rebellion for that is not the prefered philosophy of God.
12. Rather God at times must endure the wrong kind of people in power and watch from above without allowing it to affect him, but despite all, God always wins the day and is left unfettered by the troubles caused by the children of disobedience.
13. Be not outdone by the children of disobedience rather be their instructors and teachers by superior learning in all things, by superior workmanship in all things, by superior performance in all things.
14. Once again I warn you, you will know them by their fruits and through acts of witchery and iniquity they shall themselves dig the pits of their own graves with their own tongues actions and deeds so your hands and spirits are clean of any wrongdoing.
15. Be blessed in all you do, and if you do not know the truth, do not perpetuate the lies of the children of disobediance who holding a bible will point you to every unworthy man and making these unworthy men more important than even God.
16. True freedom does not come easy for what we need to free ourselves from is from the bondage of lies in conspiracy created by the children of disobedience in succession.