On Sikhism: Monotheism:
THE BOOK OF JAPJI SAHIB: edited for edification of the world by Jose Maria Chavira Adagio I and for Gender Bias. Small changes that give hope that may have been the original words have replaced their antithesis. Translations by westerners or anyone –if hostile– can use one phrase to take away hope of the believer and ostracize a religion from being recognized as a mainstream religion. God is always about giving hope and providing a path.
Guru Nanak is a true Prophet of God.
THE BOOK OF JAPJI SAHIB:
1. God is only One
2. God’s name is True
3. God’s is the Creator
4. God is without Fear
5. God is inimical to none Definition : God is Neutral
6. God never dies
7. God is beyond births and deaths
8. God is self illuminated
9. God is realized by the kindness of the true Guru
10. I Am that I Am
11. God is true in your beginning’s and your endings
12. God is true when the ages commenced for your emergence and has been true ever since.
13. God is also True Now and will always be true
14. Nanak says God will certainty be true in the future
15. Mortals cannot comprehend God by pondering over God a thousand life times, it takes eons to know the secrets of God.
16. Mortals may remain silent and absorbed in the meditation of God and his Love, yet peace of mind will not be achieved if he or
she has something against their fellow human.
17. Yearning of Hungry mortals will never end by keeping fasts or by collecting worldly riches.
18. Mortal may posses thousands of clever thoughts or be the greatest of scholars or magicians, yet imperfect knowledge of this world will not accompany him or her to the next world.
19. How can the mortal become true? Ho0w Can the barrier of Falsehood be smashed?
20. Nanak Replies that his can be achieved by obeying the pre- ordained Commandments and the will of God as recorded for humans.
THE ORIGINAL WRITINGS ARE REPRESENTED BELOW FOR CROSS REFERENCE. MISTRANSLATIONS IN ANY OF GODS HOLY BOOKS MAY ACCOUNT FOR PHRASES THAT DO MAKE LOGICAL SENSE FOR THE NATURE OF GOD IS THE SAME IN ALL THE MAINSTREAM RELIGIONS.